- 20 knowledge organisers Following much discussion with teachers in the Languages in Primary Schools (LiPS) Facebook group about phonics, I decided to leave the key sounds boxes on the KOs blank. Teachers can fill in their own key sounds prior to copying, and then children can go through underlining or dotting or boxing key graphemes when they come to use the KO. There were too many key sounds in each KO to fit in to the key sounds space, and I found I was underlining most of the text, which defeats the object!
- Last sentence builders, for Jobs, Hair and eyes, Weather and En ville.
Thursday, 23 July 2020
I've just uploaded 25 new resources, all of them for KS2 French:
Friday, 3 July 2020
I've just finished uploading 68 new resources to the website:
- 19 minibooks for primary French - all can be found on this page The easiest way to find them will be (on a computer) to do CTRL+F and type into the box either "3.7.20" (date of upload) or "minibook". On a smartphone or tablet tap the 3 dots in the top right corner and say select "Find in page", and type in the same information.
- 19 minibooks for primary Spanish, at least one for each unit of the scheme of work. Looked at in a sequence, these show well the progression of the scheme.
- "I can" cards for the 18 units of the new KS2 Spanish scheme of work, underneath the scheme of work documents
- Various new sentence builders and odd one out activities for KS2 Spanish, many of them for the new unit 17, and also some for units 8, 9, 10, 13 and 16.
DON'T FORGET: Lumen's Language Challenges - arts and crafts with a language theme, ideal for the end of term
DON'T FORGET: Learn Spanish at home - 58 videos and accompanying activities for home study, good for non-specialists who want to upskill, as well as children!
All of these resources are available to you absolutely free of charge. I have not been and will not be paid for making them. Please consider making a donation to the future of the website.