Sunday 23 December 2018
Saturday 22 December 2018
Friday 21 December 2018
Thursday 20 December 2018
Wednesday 19 December 2018
Tuesday 18 December 2018
Monday 17 December 2018
Sunday 16 December 2018
Saturday 15 December 2018
Friday 14 December 2018
Thursday 13 December 2018
Wednesday 12 December 2018
Tuesday 11 December 2018
Monday 10 December 2018
I've just uploaded 25 new resources:
- Some Primary Spanish sport and sport kit resources and some other bits and pieces for numbers, gender and plurals
- Some Primary French things for plurals and adjectival agreement
- Some random PowerPoint selectors for French, Spanish and German, and a random opinion selector which can be used for any language - you can also add your own images to make sentences
Don't forget our photo Advent calendar. Days 1-10 can already be viewed on this blog, and the rest will be appearing a day at a time until 24th December. Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter to find out about everything that's new!
Sunday 9 December 2018
Saturday 8 December 2018
Friday 7 December 2018
Thursday 6 December 2018
Wednesday 5 December 2018
Tuesday 4 December 2018
Monday 3 December 2018
Sunday 2 December 2018
Saturday 1 December 2018
Friday 30 November 2018
This is the elf who will appear in all 24 of the photos.
What is his name?
How old is he?
Where does he live?
Who does he live with?
What is his job?
Is he a good elf or a naughty elf?
What is he wearing?
Does he have a family?
Does he have any pets?
Saturday 24 November 2018
Hopefully the link to each photo will also post automatically to Twitter to remind you.
To make sure you don't miss any, enter your email address in the "Follow by email" box on the right of the screen.
Use them for starters, put a few together to make a story, use them to practise the photo task.... the choice is yours!
After Christmas all the photos will be uploaded to the website for use at Christmas 2019.
We hope you like them.
Friday 31 August 2018
I've just uploaded 51 new resources that I have been making over this summer holiday:
- For German, a PowerPoint with some pictures of signs and things that I took in Bavaria a couple of weeks ago.
- For French, the first Studio 2 Rouge resources. I've just done the first unit so far. (in our Twitter and Facebook polls, Rouge easily beat Vert, and I don't have time to do both!)
- For Spanish, 24 more resources for Mira 1.
- You may have seen the Playmobil pictures on our Twitter feed and Facebook page. These are now available to download:
- Spanish opinions
- Spanish sports, and a matching activity
- Saying what you have and don't have (Spanish)
- Ser and Tener sentences
- Spanish prepositions and a matching activity
- French sports and a matching activity
- French saying what you have and don't have
- French opinions
- French être sentences, avoir sentences, prepositions sentences and a prepositions matching activity
All of these resources are available to you absolutely free of charge. I have not been and will not be paid for making them. Please consider making a donation to the future of the website.
Saturday 9 June 2018
Friday 13 April 2018
I set myself the challenge of making 2 new resources for each day of the Easter holiday, which here started on Good Friday. Not including today, then, that makes 14 days and 28 resources. 47 is well over target! Here's what's new:
- Following a request, GCSE Revision starters for Spanish. These are translated from the French ones that I made way back in 2006, so please alert me to any translation bloopers. Also, I haven't been able to find the originals of numbers 16, 17, 19, 23, 24 and 25, so at some point I'll have to make those from scratch.
- Lots of stuff on French articles. More flowcharts, practice sheets and the articles maze that has been widely shared on Twitter!
- An articles maze and articles practice sheets for Spanish.
- The remainder of the Studio 1 worksheets. There are now at least 2 worksheets for each double-page spread of Studio 1. Studio 2 next - Rouge or Vert? Have your say on our Facebook page or via our Twitter poll.
- More worksheets for Mira 1.
- Word class colouring for KS2 French and parts of a plant for KS1 French
- Word class colouring for KS2 Spanish
Like what you see? Consider making a donation to enable us to make more resources for you.
Tuesday 20 March 2018
30 new resources today, among them:
- French resources for Studio 1: daily routine and holidays
- être gapfill for KS4 French
- Bingo cards for numbers and colours for French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Sequence of lessons for writing a text describing animals, suitable for UKS2 or LKS3
- Gender and dictionary work for KS2 Spanish
- Text for KS3 French
Sunday 21 January 2018
I've just uploaded 33 new resources:
Thursday 4 January 2018
I've just uploaded the first 20 new resources of 2018. They are mostly for high-frequency verbs:
In 2017 we uploaded over 310 new resources, so subscribe to this blog by email (look to the right of this post) to make sure you don't miss anything new in 2018!