- The latest French, Spanish and German #LanguageLinks. There are 325 now.
- The last videos for Learn Spanish at Home (Spanish for Key Stages 1 and 2). I have now completed all 58 videos I had planned and you'll find them on this page with their accompanying materials.
- Spanish key verb posters for ser, tener and ir
- A number of flowchart sentence builders (read more about them here and here)
- Colours and ser (Spanish)
- Food and opinions (Spanish)
- Describing your flag (2 different ones) (Spanish)
- Physical description / adjectival agreement (Spanish)
- Describing strange animals (Spanish)
- Talking about siblings and friends (Spanish)
- Talking about pets (Spanish)
- Building numbers in the 1000s (Spanish)
- Describing the planets (Spanish)
- Describing your flag (2 different ones) (French)
- You will also find some other flowchart sentence builders in the accompanying activities for videos 39 onwards in Learn Spanish at Home.
Another exciting development is that you can now purchase #LanguageLinks and phrase of the day merchandise! Just have a look in our Zazzle store and see if there's anything that takes your fancy.
All of these resources are available to you absolutely free of charge. I have not been and will not be paid for making them. It takes a day to make three videos. Please consider making a donation to the future of the website.