Wednesday 18 March 2020

How can Light Bulb Languages help with home learning?


*UPDATED 23.03.20*
*UPDATED 03.04.20*


Hello Light Bulb Languages users,

You may well be in the position of having to put together some kind of work pack for your students to complete while they are in isolation at home.

There are plenty of things on the website that will help you to do this.  For example:
I have chosen to stay at home for the forseeable future due to being in the at risk group.  This means that I can create and add to the site any resources that would be useful for you in supporting your classes or your own children.  I am intending to add to the interactives first.  Please let me know if there is any particular resource that you need, as a comment here or on the Facebook page or on Twitter

Take care and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the Lumen French award - thank you! I will definitely be directing my students to some of these activities whilst school is closed. Thank you so much for creating these resources - they will be invaluable to our students.

    ReplyDelete