Hello Light Bulb Languages users,
You may well be in the position of having to put together some kind of work pack for your students to complete while they are in isolation at home.
There are plenty of things on the website that will help you to do this. For example:
- Interactive activities for French
- Interactive activities for Spanish
- Write Away! magazine - for Key Stage 2, but could be useful as reading material for older students. Also, each issue has a languages-based puzzle which you might like to use. The next issue will be out early April.
- Lumen's Spanish Award - a culture-based award with lots of different activities that children can do at home
- Lumen's French Award
- Lumen's German Award
- 2 worksheets for every double-page spread of Studio 1
- Worksheets for the first part of Studio 2 Rouge
- 2 worksheets for every double-page spread of Mira 1
- Some worksheets for Stimmt 1
- Our YouTube channel with explanatory videos for Spanish and French
- Lumen's Language Challenges - language-based art and craft challenges for children and grown-ups alike
- Learn Spanish at home - a series of videos for children to learn Spanish and do some extra activities as well.
I have chosen to stay at home for the forseeable future due to being in the at risk group. This means that I can create and add to the site any resources that would be useful for you in supporting your classes or your own children. I am intending to add to the interactives first. Please let me know if there is any particular resource that you need, as a comment here or on the Facebook page or on Twitter.
Take care and stay safe.