You can find them all here.
Many more have been added since last posting.
Saturday, 9 June 2018
Friday, 13 April 2018
I set myself the challenge of making 2 new resources for each day of the Easter holiday, which here started on Good Friday. Not including today, then, that makes 14 days and 28 resources. 47 is well over target! Here's what's new:
- Following a request, GCSE Revision starters for Spanish. These are translated from the French ones that I made way back in 2006, so please alert me to any translation bloopers. Also, I haven't been able to find the originals of numbers 16, 17, 19, 23, 24 and 25, so at some point I'll have to make those from scratch.
- Lots of stuff on French articles. More flowcharts, practice sheets and the articles maze that has been widely shared on Twitter!
- An articles maze and articles practice sheets for Spanish.
- The remainder of the Studio 1 worksheets. There are now at least 2 worksheets for each double-page spread of Studio 1. Studio 2 next - Rouge or Vert? Have your say on our Facebook page or via our Twitter poll.
- More worksheets for Mira 1.
- Word class colouring for KS2 French and parts of a plant for KS1 French
- Word class colouring for KS2 Spanish
Like what you see? Consider making a donation to enable us to make more resources for you.
Tuesday, 20 March 2018
30 new resources today, among them:
- French resources for Studio 1: daily routine and holidays
- être gapfill for KS4 French
- Bingo cards for numbers and colours for French, Spanish, German and Italian
- Sequence of lessons for writing a text describing animals, suitable for UKS2 or LKS3
- Gender and dictionary work for KS2 Spanish
- Text for KS3 French
Sunday, 21 January 2018
I've just uploaded 33 new resources:
Thursday, 4 January 2018
I've just uploaded the first 20 new resources of 2018. They are mostly for high-frequency verbs:
In 2017 we uploaded over 310 new resources, so subscribe to this blog by email (look to the right of this post) to make sure you don't miss anything new in 2018!